- Submit and review marketing work/campaign entries
- Nominate individual professionals
- Apply to be a judge
- Judge Entries
- CADM Members use your CADM.org login credentials to receive your fee discount.
- Contact Glenda Sharp at 312-849-2236 or email@example.com for support.
2019 Tempo Awards
When you compete for a Tempo, you have the opportunity to join the top ranks of our industry. It's your chance to showcase your outstanding marketing strategy, creativity, innovation, and results. You also have the opportunity to showcase exceptional response marketing talent by nominating colleagues to receive recognition for their contributions to our community.
DOWNLOAD THE 2019 TEMPO AWARDS OVERVIEW and review our new marketing work category descriptions plus review our individual professional categories.
DOWNLOAD THE 2018 TEMPO AWARD WINNERS and review our winners from last year.
VIEW 2018 TEMPO AWARD EVENT VIDEO to get excited about the 2019 event.
Enter Marketing Work/Campaigns & Individual Marketers
Entry/Nomination Deadline: March 08, 2019
Marketing Work Campaign Entry Eligibility: CADM members and non-members are eligible to enter. The Tempo Awards is open to any marketer, agency or company in the Chicago area and beyond who produced multi-channel marketing work/campaigns between October 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018.
Categories & Sample Entry Forms: Visit our FAQ page for full details and descriptions of our twenty two multi-channel response marketing categories and our four individual award categories. We have also created sample entry and nomination forms that you can download to help you prepare your entries and nominations before entering the online submission form.
Fees & Discounts: Visit our FAQ page for full details on fees and discounts. Our fee structure is based on 2 variables - CADM membership status and entry volume. CADM members receive a discount on entries and companies who enter 4 or more entries receive a discount on entries. NOTE: If you plan to make two or more entries, the savings make it worth it to become a CADM member. Email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for your member password.
Submitting Entries & Nominations: You must login or create an account to submit your online entries and nominations. If you are a CADM member do not create a new account, use your login credentials from CADM.org. This will ensure you receive your member discount. If you are new to the site and not a CADM member, create an account. After logging in please Submit An Entry
Judge Marketing Work & Campaigns
- Judge Application Deadline: March 8, 2019
- Eligibility: CADM members and non-members are eligible to judge. Judges must be multi-channel response marketers with at least 7 years experience and available to judge 25+ entries online between 4/15/19 and 5/10/19. See Tempo Judging for full details.
- Login or Create an Account: You must login or create an account to submit judge applications. If you are a CADM member do not create a new account, use your login credentials from CADM.org. If you are new to the site and not a CADM member, create an account.
- Submitting Applications: After logging in please complete a judge application
2019 Tempo Award Sponsors
Sponsorship Packages available - DOWNLOAD THE 2019 TEMPO AWARD SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE OVERVIEW